Total Pageviews

9/17/07

Considering

My reading of the First Battle of Bull Run has generated 1500 downloads, leading me to think there is interest in the Civil War that LibriVox is not currently tapping. I have available a lot of public domain literature for the Civil War, including the 4- volume "Battles & Leaders of the Civil War" (from which the First Battle of Bull Run was taken). I have recorded Mosby's and Robertson's accounts of how Jeb Stuart did or did not fail General Lee before Gettysburg, and I'm thinking of adding Mosby's 50-page account of Stuart's campaign to make a package on the Confederate cavalry and Gettysburg.

That led me to discover that "Mosby's Memoirs" which I read about a year ago, is PD and therefore a candidate for LibriVox. But I have so many books lined up now, that would be down the road a piece.

If anyone reading this is a Civil War buff and wants to weigh in, follow the link at left to my LibriVox recordings, and then PM (private message) or email me. My LV handle is "Kaffen."